Vectors are drawings created using plotted lines. Using Adobe Illustrator? You’ll need the pen tool! Creating a logo using a font? You’ll need to convert the font to outlines in order for us to work with your logo.
Programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape and Corel Draw all use mathematic equations and geometric primitives (points, lines, and shapes) to create designs that are clean and can be scaled infinitely, without any loss of quality.
Vector artwork cannot be created in Photoshop, this is an image based software. Need more information? Checkout our laser guide which can be downloaded on the home page of our website.
Terms & Conditions
– The stamps will only be posted within the UK.
– A black and white vector file must be supplied in the correct formats, if incorrect your entry will be invalid.
– No Cash Alternative
– The stamp will be sent via second class post on Wednesday 2nd of March, we cannot be held responsible for the length of time it takes to reach you and will not be making a replacement if Royal Mail lose the parcel.
– If successful you are agreeing that we can use your logo to display on the rubber stamp that you win on our exhibition stand.
– Entries must be received by midday GMT on Monday 22nd February, any later and they will not be counted.